Re: A82: assembly programmers? where?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: assembly programmers? where?

I did get an email about NASR (i do not remeber from who), but i have not
had the time to look at it yet. As some of you might remeber i got the
source code for the Usgard Function Library, so we could have something
like that for Ash. I plan to include NASR in that, but i will probably not
be released before we get the new shell working.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk