Re: A82: Thanx.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Thanx.

> >Plus, I fixed my calcoff program, it turns off the calc and leaves ash
> >running for when you turn it on. (I can upload it, if uploading ZIP's >
>is ok, because I have no way to upload on FTP. (I use a freenet. So what
> >if I'm cheap!)) The code is simple for it (5 lines!), 47 bytes on the >
>calc! > 5 lines, eh? Then methinks you should just write it out on this
list. =) Alright. Here (I had a friend upload it to TICALC.ORG for me
since I don't FTP upload here, and its also zipped up hidden in a nook on
my homepage, I'll give ya the address in a minute)
#include "ti-82.h"
       TEXT_START ;Leave this (For some reason, won't stay in ASH w/o it!)
       CALL $7EA ;Call ROM area to turn off (Courtesy Dines' 82-RAM.txt file)
       TEXT_END ;Like I said, leave it!
       RET ;Takes ya back!
       .END

However this code doesn't (for some reason or other) let the little watch
battery control the memory (It'd have to let ASH slip back into memory
instead of stay running) so DON'T CHANGE ANY BATTERIES or you'll LOSE THE
MEMORY! ENTIRELY! If this makes you very uncomfortable, you could change
the "CALL $7EA" to "CALL $05C5" but when you turn the calc back on, ASH
will be exited and you can't start ASH or do anything without pushing
[2nd][Mode] several times. (Lots of little squares appear before this, and
everything you do becomes a DIM MISMATCH ERROR)

And here's my homepage (Just the calculator part):
http://cyberspace.org/~deanny/links_files/ti/tiprogs.html

I know it's kindof a long URL, but life's unfair! =) There isn't really
anything there yet. I'm going to add my site to the TI links thingy (I'm
not going to bother w./YAHOO because I tried to add my site 6 months ago,
but it never got therre, and they apparently don't read e-mail. ) If'n anybody
wants to e-mail their tips/code/programs/zip's/shells/whatever, I'd be
willing to try to put it on my page (I have limited room/bandwidth, so
they may toss stuff time to time) Not just 82's, but all the TI's will be
accepted.

I have lotsa programs I and others have made (FArgo, ASH, I might be
willing to deal with OShell, my ONE ASM program (above), Columns3, Dumb
Jumping Man, Weave, Knight Moves, etc,etc,etc, and whatever else you
e-mail me)

Follow-Ups: References: