Re: A82: Thanx.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Thanx.

Yup...substantial moving graphics. =) I understand what your showscreen
header file does.(I thought it was writing to the buffer AND copying the
Graph Mem to the LCD...but I haven't looked at it yet. =) ) Now I need to
learn how to write to the buffer. If you don't feel like explaining it, I
can probably find the info. myself. It's up to you. Yes, I have played
the amazing Davies, Ess creation. I'm going to make that for the 82 some
day...don't know when, but some day. =) Andreas told me the book you got
the raycasting engine from and I bought it myself. (The book is "Tricks
of the Game Programming Gurus" and is $50 US) That book is really good.
=) I've showed Daedalus to some people and I've received mixed reactions.
Some say it's "okay," others say, "too slow," and most say, "Oh my God!
It's Doom!....yeah, but uhhh, I'm not erasing everything on my calc. for
this." Hehehehe. Still, in my books it reigns as the ultimate TI-8x game.

			-Scoobie