Re: A82: Hmm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Hmm

I use Borland C++ v4.52 and use FastGraph Lite.  I have also used
Theatrix.  As for the sound driver thing, I also couldn't get the sound
to work on my computer, but I reinstalled my sound software (I have the
AWE32) and I got sound and music to work after a few trials.  I'm working
on a project now with Keith Batten, who is on this list.  We're working
on a C++ like language for Z80 that allows someone to write code in our
language and simply adjust the library and your code will compile (in
theory) to any Z80 calculator ASM file.  We might add 82,83->85,86 but
due to the different screen sizes we might not go in the 85,86->82,83
direction.  If he reads this then maybe (if he agrees) we can have other
people on the lists help us in our project.  Our first version will only
compile to ZShell for the 85, but with the libraries we can easily port
to others.  After I finish, I wouldn't mind working on a game with you
though.

Wyrmlord
egillespie@juno.com

BTW:  I used MIDPAK/DIGPAK for my sound.

>I would like to know what other people are
>using for
>PC development.
>
>David Phillips
>Electrum Software
>esdavid@aol.com
>
>P.S.  If anyone would like to write a game (PC) with me, >I would be
>very
>interested.

Follow-Ups: References: