Re: A82: Hmm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Hmm

At 01:16 AM 12/16/97 EST, you wrote:

>I have teach yourself C in 21 days by SAMS publishing, it makes no mention of
>ploting pixels.

No, its "Teach Yourself Game Programming in 21 Days" that shows you how to
plot pixels.  This book is also from SAMS publishing and the code that I
gave you from it I probably shouldn't even have released since it is
copyrighted material.  Just go purchase the book and you will learn a whole
lot more than just displaying pixels...like writing 3 games and making a
whole ton more on your own!

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.