A82: Avalanche bug when ran in CrASH v1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Avalanche bug when ran in CrASH v1.1

    I started using CrASH v1.1.  I think Hideaki Omuro did an excellent
job with this shell.  I think it is WAY better than ASH 3.0.
    I ran all of my programs (Safe-T-Calc, Battery Max, SameGame,
Tunnel, Lites Out, Tetris, Minesweeper, Avalanche, Space Invaders,
ZPong, Zpong 82, Etc..) and everything worked perfectly! :-)
    Later in the day, while playing Avalanche, my calc suddenly hung.  I
had never had any problems with Avalanche in ASH, and (before this error
occurred) had not had any trouble with it in CrASH either.

    I am curious-Is this an error inside of Avalanche, or CrASH?  If it
is in Avalanche, the author needs to fix this bug.  Unfortunately, I
can't explain what exactly happened, other than to say: It was working
fine  one minute, and the next, it wasn't.