Re: A82: Some Questions for the ASM gods

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Some Questions for the ASM gods

In 8th grade we don't have any good electives, which is why I have 'not
allocated' hehehe The wire closet is warm in the morning...

When we block we do this:
1:  Advanced Band
2:  Not Allocated
3:  Gifted LA