Re: A82: Some Questions for the ASM gods

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Some Questions for the ASM gods

All schools are different, at my school, we happen to be on block
scheduling, and we have 4 blocks, some schools have 7, some have 6...get
over it.
					Rob Bonstein
My Schedule (sophomore):
1. Chem I Honors