Re: A82: How to use _GRBUFCPY_V with ash ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: How to use _GRBUFCPY_V with ash ?

Since ShowPic needs to show the pictures really fast, the build in rutine
was to slow,
therefore i made my own which is faster. Sam Davies made one which is even
faster, I do
not know wheter the put this function any where, put it i fast.  If speed
as not that
important you can used the build in function (see my other mail for info
on how to do this)

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or