Re: A82: Re: Not to be mean, but...

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Not to be mean, but...

A lot of people has been writing to this list about certain rom calls
which Ash does not support. Ash does support these rom calls, Ash actually
supports all rom calls Oshell does and a lor more.

The two calls people normally talk about is _getkey and grbufwr (or
something like that). _getkey is included in ti82.h and is called
KEY_HAND. The other function is not included in ti82.h, but it can be used
without any problems (as almost all the calls on page 0 can).

The way Ash makes rom calls makes it possible to use almost all the calls
on page 0, and this includes these two functions. If you in 82-ROM (or
anywhere else)  find a function you needyou can most likely use it. So to
use the _grbufwr function just define it. I think the adresse to use is
38AC, but you can also just uses the adresse rom 82-ROM (remember the
offset, see ti82.h).

I have noticed that almost all the people who have mentioned this function
are OShell users. In the future could you stop giving this kind of
information unless you have an idea about what you are talking about ?

Oshell supports app. 15 Rom calls which the author chose. Ash supports
almost all calls on page 0, so you can chose your self.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk