Calcuzap: Foe of Productivity!
Posted by Ryan on 16 November 2013, 01:48 GMT
Please remain seated during the following ticalc.org Public Service Announce
Whatever you do, do not download Calcuzap for your TI-84+
CSE. I repeat, do not download this game. It has come to our attention that prolific
calc author Patrick
Davidson has designed this game in order to undermine feelings of boredom, inattention, and
curmudgeonliness -- the very things that help one contribute to a productive society.
Symptoms of exposure include:
If you or someone you know has been playing this game, please report it to your local grump
for immediate calculator-wiping. Carry on, calc citizens!
- feelings of elation and merriment
- paranoid thoughts about dodging spaceship ordnance
- uncontrollable seeking of powerups
- large distortions of time perception
- very, very sore thumbs
- spontaneous yearning for your calculator