Wow! Nice work with this game! This is a very accurate port of the original.
A few good things:
- Very well-polished. This is one of my main criteria when deciding whether a program is a "keeper".
- If you're moving along and you press and release the key to turn before you reach the turn, the game remembers the key press and turns automatically when you reach the turn. I like this functionality.
A few minor flaws:
- The Pac-Man and ghost graphics are a little flickery.
- It's a little too easy. I didn't notice the levels getting any harder, as they do in the original game.
- Pac-Man has to be centered over dots to eat them. If only the front of Pac-Man's mouth is over a dot (and you turn around, for instance), it will not get eaten, which is a little deceptive. I'd recommend extending Pac-Man's dot-eating range.
Overall, I'd give this game 10/10. Keep up the good work AssemblyBandit!