Re: TI-M: Integral Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Integral Question

JayEll, here's a hint:

To integrate the function exp(x^(1/2)) w.r.t. x, you should do a rather
clever "U-Substitution" before you can use the Integration by Parts
Technique.

Specifically, let u = x^(1/2) and solve for x = u^2 so that dx = 2u du.

Peace, long life, and may a T3 line be with you,

       Isaiah Lankham--CSU, Chico Math Lab Manager