[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

Hmm, this has gotway off my original idea... for all those that dont remember
it :) i was thinking of something more like a star topology with a computer
acting as the hub (or possibly some other hardware acting as a base) where
instead of the calculator or the custom hardware doing all the work (which
would slow it down a lot) the computer does the work and the calcs would have
a standard packet except the header would have the destination id and the
originating id