[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 02:23 2001-05-02, you wrote:
>Well they say all geniuses think alike... well at least I'm an all A student!

whatever.... (like if grades really mattered. I have met both incredibly
clever persons with low grades and incredibly stupid people with high
grades..) All A:s seem overkill. maybe it is more meaningful with high
grades in the US, what do I know.

What did you think about my suggestion of a protocol to run on this
hardware then?
Have you read any courses in network protocols and network design on the
physical level or done any selfteaching in this area?
(thats more interesting then some grades)

If I just had more calcs...

Follow-Ups: References: