[TI-H] Re: Parallel link woes, how does screenshot work etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Parallel link woes, how does screenshot work etc.

There's nothing wrong with buying something.  Cost is relative.  It may only
cost $5 in parts, but you also already had the tools to build it.  And it
took some time to make it, probably at least an hour or two.  And if you
spend a few hours on it, and it doesn't work, then what?  If you enjoy that
sort of thing, great.  If not, then it's better to just buy it, and know
that it will work, and will continue to work for a good while.  Personally,
I'd rather just go buy the cable and be done with it.

Now when it comes to software, I'm usually the opposite.  But writing
software is what I enjoy doing.  So, it's not always cheaper :)

> Why didn't you build the Black Cable Compatible-one? It's compatible with
> the one you bought, and costs less than $5. Later, I made another one,
sold