Re: TI-H: Parallel --> USB connector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel --> USB connector

and there are people who praise people who understand Windows.  then there
are people like me who know enough of the jargon, ta bit of programing and
have a heck of a lot of common sense.  We're able to squeeze our way through
so called 'discussions' with out being asked to many question but still look
like saints cause we know how to solve most problems with other people's
Windows machines (i also use windows and it is starting to piss me off next
time i go out the that computer store i'm getting linux, windows is crashing
way too much).
Bernard