Re: TI-H: Parallel --> USB connector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel --> USB connector

> After Win2K crashed for the last time, I went with Linux. My system
> kicks more ass than an army of Windows boxes. And it looks sexier.

Why is it, that there seem to be two options for one to choose their OS
from? For Intels it's Win and Linux and for Macs it's MacOS or Linux.
When Be released version 5 of their BeOS operating system, I immediately got
my hand's on it and haven't let go since. Ofcourse I have my accasional pops
back to Windows as my sister needs to use it and my graphics software are
still for windows, which though is changing, I've found some excellent
software for BeOS and am just waiting for Metacreations to release Bryce 4
for Beos and Maxon to release Cinema 4D for BeOS. What I'm still missing is
Photoshop, but maybe I'll just have to start sending letters to Adobe, in
the meanwhile I can always store my images onto my windows drives and then
use Photoshop in win.
If you haven't tried BeOS yet, I hugely encourage you to give it a try.
Surely, even BeOS isn't for everyone, nothing is, but it definately is the
one for me, as I do my work mostly in graphics and music.

   Markus Räty
(markus@raty.as)

Follow-Ups: References: