No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Three convicts were on their way to prison; a mobster, a drunk,
and a Texan.  Each was allowed to take one item to help
pass the time while incarcerated. On the bus, the drunk guy
turned to the mobster and said, "So, what did you bring?"

The mobster pulled out a box of paints and explained that he
intended to paint anything he could. He wanted to become the da
Vinci of the prison system.  Then he asked the drunk, "What did
you bring?"

He then pulled out a deck of cards, grinned and said, "I brought
cards.  I can play poker, solitaire, gin, and any number of
games."

The Texan was sitting  quietly aside, grinning to himself. The
other two took notice and asked, "Why are you so smug?  What did
you bring?"

Pulling out a box of tampons, he said with a smile, "I brought
these."

Puzzled, the other two convicts asked, "What can you do with
THOSE?"

Pointing to the box, he replied with a grin, "Well, according to
the box, I can go horseback-riding, swimming, roller-skating..."