Re: TI-H: Radio link.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio link.

From: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
>>First I going to have a direct connection. The link looks just like a
cable
>>to the TI.
>>Then you should be able to switch a switch were the link can recognize
>>different protocols from TI ex. I2C. Between the links there will be
>>RS-232 maybe with some multi-user support. You have transfer rate of 9.6
Kbps.

>Why don't you save yourself and others time by just transmitting line level
>state over the radio?  Any protocol can be used (even RS232) and the thing
>would work great.

Sounds like that is what the first mode was.  That would be the prefered way
to do a radio link, since it then supports any protocol the software is
using.

What I was really asking about was details on the protocol.  IE, how are you
going to handle transmitting the state of the wires?

I'm curious who produces the transceiver you are using, is there a web page
for it somewhere?

DK