TI-H: EL Backlights?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: EL Backlights?

What's the difference between EL Backlights and other backlights.  I really
need a backlighted 89 (since I do a lot of my work in the car at night) and I
was wondering if anybody out there knows how to install them (with
confidence:P)

I really need to get myself a TI-89 w/backlighting, either Electroluminescent
or another good type, and am hoping that somebody out there can do it.  Does
anybody know how much one of these things cost?  I'm willing to pay $130-140
for a new TI-89 w/backlighting ($110 for TI-89 off of eBay, and another
$20-$30 for the backlight)  I will pay for COD shipping or something.

If anybody can do this, or just has some advice on whether EL Backlighting is
better or other types, please e-mail me... also e-mail me if you think I can
do it myself (I have absolutely NO hardware experience before except building
a computer, which I was just doing with a friend who knew what he was doing.)
 As well as where I would get the parts

LMK

Thanx