TI-H: Re: TI Mem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: TI Mem

Why don't you like to say the fsck word? Oh yea... has anyone developed
some type of memory package that runs an asm program on the primary memory
and makes the expanded memory "virtual"?
That is, a program that would run files on maybe the Expander II like a
hard disk. This is opposed to the current version where you can only use
the Expander as a backup and copy files to the primary memory...

At 05:35 PM 3/24/99 -0500, you wrote:

>well I dont like to say the f word fo rreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>>I see your "u" key prints "#" signs after "f"'s.... what is going on?
>>
>>At 09:53 PM 3/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>>

>>>um... K you are a big f#cking lamer whoever sent this to me

>the
>numerous
>you
>copied