Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

>Thats great if you like the PSX's aging graphics and games.  The only game
>I really like on the PSX that isn't available on other platforms is Gran
>Turismo.  As I said, I don't play games much, and when I do, I usually
>don't play many popular ones.  As far as sitting back with the keyboard,
>I'm not refering to DOS, I refering to any program, almost all of them
>have keyboard shortcuts so you don't have to touch that damn mouse.  Mac
>OS X looks promising, if its done right.

Its definentally done right.  I've got one of the pre GM releases and its cool.

The only bad thing (which is actually good) is that they force you to
compile your own apps (besides base packages).

This is what people do when setting up their own server anyway.  I wouldn't
run 5.0.4 when 5.2.6 is out!  I alaways build my OS fromthe  '-current dist.

Grant