Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: The Ad I saw

Thats great if you like the PSX's aging graphics and games.  The only game
I really like on the PSX that isn't available on other platforms is Gran
Turismo.  As I said, I don't play games much, and when I do, I usually
don't play many popular ones.  As far as sitting back with the keyboard,
I'm not refering to DOS, I refering to any program, almost all of them
have keyboard shortcuts so you don't have to touch that damn mouse.  Mac
OS X looks promising, if its done right.

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Paul Kafasis wrote:

> >>Its a nice proc, its just too bad that MacOS
> sucks ass, unless its been majorly improved since 7.6.
>
> WOW! If I said OS 8.6 was majorly improved over 7.6, it'd be the biggest
> understaement of the year. Christ, MacOS doesn't suck, it never did. I
> will admit, System 7 was crappy, but it never truly sucked. Anyway,
> games? Ha. I can play about 600 Playstation titles on my computer, as
> well as all the most popular Windows games I want. And with Virtual PC,
> I could use any Windows program, if I wanted too. But I never seem to
> need to...Hmm, and with Mac OS X, the MacOS will be merging with UNIX,
> for stability and ease of use. Oh and the Mac is full of keyboard
> shortcuts. Unless you mean you enjoy controlling DOS with your keyboard
> ;)

Follow-Ups: References: