TI-H: networking two DOS PCs (OT like the rest of them)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: networking two DOS PCs (OT like the rest of them)

I have just started building my first pc and I would like it to have basic
network support. I'm not very experienced with networking but I have noticed
a large amoun of OT messages about Ethernet and I was wondering if anyone
knew how to connect two dos PCs with a NE2000 compatible card and an
EN7000p3 or SMC8013 network cards. I also have an old Synoptics Model 800 8
port hub but i'd prefer to connect the pcs through that thin coax cable. Can
anyone help me with software, hardware or anything like that?