Re:TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TI-H: (OT about Grant's 486/68000)

Of course they count!!!  They show that PCs and Macs have different
strengths - Macs w/ multimedia, PCs with just about everything else (IE raw
number-crunching).  Granted, multimedia nowadays is overwhelmingly
important, so I'd say they just about balance out.
Which is why I say it would be interesting to combine them in some way.