Re: TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

JavaScript is NOT Java, it is nothing even remotely similar to Java,
it is NOT Java. And Apple does have something to match microsoft's
"Java" MRJ. and it does contain some of microsoft's "implementation."

iCab is a sweet browser, lets you turn off ads (which can be done in
IE, NN, and Cyberdog with WebFree.) http://www.icab.de I use it
because it has a option for cache to never check images, quite speedy.

At approximately 5:50 AM -0700GMT on the day Earth People call
7/6/99, J D declared:

>Java's great, and Apple certainly doesn't have anything to match it.
>They wouldn't dare try to fight a browser battle on two fronts -
>Netscape AND MS.  But no one has told me what iCab is.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.