Re: TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: OT: And the felling blow...

If some evil bastard tries to kidnap a child, do you hate the child because
such an evil man is trying to kidnap him?
Ok, that was a little convoluted, but you get the idea.  Your logic is
flawed.
Java's great, and Apple certainly doesn't have anything to match it.  They
wouldn't dare try to fight a browser battle on two fronts - Netscape AND MS.
  But no one has told me what iCab is.