RE: TI-H: Radio switch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Radio switch

Yea, that is what I was thinking - I didn't actually think you meant a full
blown T3... I don't think download.com has a T3, they might, but with the
number of people downloading files (and multiple files), I'll bet they have
a direct connection backbone... but whatever... 10Mbit is good... JUST as
long as it isn't @Home. Everyone knows they blow arse...

At 06:54 PM 1/9/99 -0500, you wrote:

>No, not really.. I noticed that even at our company network (not many
>people, about 50 or so, not all using internet at same time), but that
>between 2 points (not using the same intranet that we're on) but using a
>site like download.com or a place like that, I only get a peak download of
>one file at a time of about 150K/sec.  Of course, when I go and get 6 or 7,
>it still stays up around 150, might drop a bit, but it never seems to go
>higher than that... maybe it's just he provider that our company's with...
>It might just be a limitation of our network, and I'm not saying that ADSL
>gets 150k off a T3... I guarantee that it will be faster! :)

-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: