RE: TI-H: Radio switch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Radio switch

No, not really.. I noticed that even at our company network (not many
people, about 50 or so, not all using internet at same time), but that
between 2 points (not using the same intranet that we're on) but using a
site like download.com or a place like that, I only get a peak download of
one file at a time of about 150K/sec.  Of course, when I go and get 6 or 7,
it still stays up around 150, might drop a bit, but it never seems to go
higher than that... maybe it's just he provider that our company's with...
It might just be a limitation of our network, and I'm not saying that ADSL
gets 150k off a T3... I guarantee that it will be faster! :)

Ah. Ok. I was wondering about the difference between DSL and ADSL. you
answered it. :)

-jeff