Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

The average american cares about: sex, drugs, money, sitting on their ass,
watching TV all day, keeping their dead end job. Yet, we still manage to
kick ass in sports and wars... amazing.

hey, we can't hide the truth! But then again, that is the average american
(i.e. not me!)

At 07:29 PM 2/13/99 -0900, you wrote:

>>Hi,
>>
>>You think that only some Americans deserve that generalization but you sound
>>like that all Europeans deserve it. That's as ignorant as the people that
>>came up
>>with the generalization about Americans.
>
>Here is a generalization!  All of the people on this list are nerds!

-Dan

Follow-Ups: References: