Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

There isn't much difference.  Take a look at these links, become an EE,
then try it.

Cell phones, enet cards, cordless phones all use the same basic technology.
The only thing that is different is the protocol layer.

>I dont know what you are thinking, but a tilink shouldnt need to be anything
>_near_ as complicated as building an wireless ethernet card. (even if you
>probably can make it that complicated.)
>
>//Olle
>
>Grant Stockly wrote:
>>
>> >Grant Stockly stated:
>> >
>> >I reply:
>> >I don't think so.
>>
>> If its any less, you are taking shortcuts.

Follow-Ups: References: