Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: radio link...what's stopping us?

I'm on my way to EE :)  and a ti link does not need 2Mbit speed or 2km range..
you dont even need 100m range..  20-30m would do just fine.. and that makes
stuff a bit more easy. I hope I can prove you wrong sometime soon ;)

//Olle

Grant Stockly wrote:

> There isn't much difference.  Take a look at these links, become an EE,
> then try it.
>
> Cell phones, enet cards, cordless phones all use the same basic technology.
> The only thing that is different is the protocol layer.
>
> >I dont know what you are thinking, but a tilink shouldnt need to be anything
> >_near_ as complicated as building an wireless ethernet card. (even if you
> >probably can make it that complicated.)
> >
> >//Olle

> >> If its any less, you are taking shortcuts.

Follow-Ups: References: