Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Linux link software.

Grant Stockly wrote:

> There are `30 people who everyday smoke pot accross the fence at SHS.
>
> Its funny because the school administration looks the other way, even when
> the come to class stoned out of the world.
> Some people even go to the office to ask for their schedule...

Interesting.. I guess they would call in some armed police or something here in
sweden :P

Nothing is good if you do it to much. for weed, once a week is about the limit.
every day is WAY to much. like alcohol...
You shouldn't compare weed with tobacco. weed affects your psyche way more. and
yea.. one more thing.. don't mix your weed with tobacco and reduce your cancer
risk a lot :) smoke it in a bong and reduce it even more.

//Olle