Re: TI-H: linux...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: linux...

Gabe (gabeman@earthling.net) wrote:

>>> If you hate popups on AOL: turn them off.............
>>>
>>>  Avoid geocities and their retarded propaganda and control of its users
>>(they
>>>  randomly erase your site if you dont meet their specs.................
>>> annoying
>>>  a heck)
>>
>>I'm saying geocities sucks compared to AOL's free webspace.
>

>GeoCities and AOL both suck compared to the massive space you can get with a
>*REAL* ISP.

Hmmm...10MB versus 2MB.  Plus you don't have the proxy which slows you
down on an ISP.  You also get a real POP3 account, which you can check
with almost any TCP/IP account as opposed to AOL's e-mail which you can
only check by connecting to their service with their software.

--Brian

Brian Watson (pilotcar@iserv.net)
AIM: Moofit