Re: TI-H: [OT] Un-TI-Hardware@somegenerousperson.net

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: [OT] Un-TI-Hardware@somegenerousperson.net

On Sat, 12 Sep 1998, Grant Stockly wrote:

> >I hate to sink to this level, but it seems Mr Stockly needs it:
> >  "Grant can't use proper sentance structure."
>
> Now lets see who is older and gone through more schooling?

Ok, so just how old are you?  How much wonderful, glorious schooling have
you had?

> The older macs CAN'T emulate an NES.

I never said _I_ subscribed to the Mac idea.  That was someone else.

> All the development hardware for the nes that I've found and have is for
> IBMs.  NOT macs.  There isn't a dev board for the mac available.  I dev for
> the gb, nes and snes so I know that.

Ok, I certainly don't know all that much here, you probably know more.
Hey everyone: shut up! Grant may be at least half-right on this one!

That better?

Of course, if you had real research, we might believe your wild trivia a
bit more.

(And again, I never mentioned NES and Macs in the same sentence (until
that one and the one above).)

> Must you alaways think yourself to be right?

I must pose the same query to you.

af

Adam Fritzler                           |
  afritz@delphid.ml.org                 | Animals who are not penguins can
    afritz@iname.com                    |    can only wish they were.
      http://delphid.ml.org/~afritz/    |        -- Chicago Reader
        http://www.pst.com/             |               15 Oct 1982