Re: TI-H: [OT] Un-TI-Hardware@somegenerousperson.net

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: [OT] Un-TI-Hardware@somegenerousperson.net

>I hate to sink to this level, but it seems Mr Stockly needs it:
>  "Grant can't use proper sentance structure."

Now lets see who is older and gone through more schooling?

>I said 'decent' and I said _I_ wouldn't want to do it.  Developing a game
>on a non-specialized system for a specialized system when both have
>roughly equal general performance figures is not good idea IMO.

The older macs CAN'T emulate an NES.

>Besides the question there was concerning what the NES games were made on.
>Well, they had special add-in cards that had a complete NES on them.  And
>AFAIK, they did not use PCs.

All the development hardware for the nes that I've found and have is for
IBMs.  NOT macs.  There isn't a dev board for the mac available.  I dev for
the gb, nes and snes so I know that.

>You once again have confused my _opinion_ with _fact_ (if you happen to
>know the difference, which it seems you don't).

I do.

>If you can't even
>comprehend that Linux != UNIX, then I doubt you can even comprehend the
>difference between right and wrong, opinion and fact, life and death, spam
>and flame, ...

Yep...  I sure know.  Seems you can't tell when someone knows something.
Must you alaways think yourself to be right?

>Tell me, do you walk on the floor or the ceiling?

Nope.  I walk on walls.

>af

-The FIRST public domain portable hardware mp3 player-
http://gussie.alaska.net

Follow-Ups: References: