Re: TI-H: TI-86 Slowdown problem, more info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-86 Slowdown problem, more info

Measure the frequency of the ripple that the inverter is adding to the
power supply.  I can see about figuring out the capacitor and
choke(coil, inducter, etc) that you'll need to filter it out.

The way I figure it, you've got a bad inverter there, as it shouldn't be
putting that kind of stuff on its power supply.

-Adam