TI-H: SAT/ACT (Was: Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communicatio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: SAT/ACT (Was: Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications)

For the SAT at least:

They are taken the same day across the nation, and mayhaps the same time (I
seem to recall an incident where some people on east coast gave test answers
to ones on west).

Also, there are multiple versions of each test during each testing period
(with math and english sections scattered, so they couldn't tell at a glance
whether you are supposed to have your calc out or not).

Each session has different tests; you may retake as many times as you want
(I took it once; I was lazy) and you never repeat the exact questions.