Re: TI-H: MP3 Player

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MP3 Player

>>Take a look at this! A portable MP3 player Form Diamond Multi-Media.
>>
>>www.diamondmm.com/onlinestore.
>>

>Yeah... I also heard that Diamond is getting their asses sued by the
>government or some other organization (FAA or something.... but thats
>aviation... sounds like that though) for the rio mp3 player because its used
>to "play illegal pirated music" or something like that. My friend preordered
>the Rio, but who knows if it will actually make it to retail.

Its extremely expensive considering how much the parts cost.  :)

Actually, there was a court order banning sale, but it was taken away.  Its
used for playing pirated music just as much as a zip file is used to
transfer pirated software.  It all depends what you do with it.

Grant

(From my brand new cable modem.  :)  )