TI-H: hardware 'enchancements' faq

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: hardware 'enchancements' faq

either way, i'd still like to do a faq of all of the hardware enchancements
which can be added to the ti calcs. could anyone with any relevant info
contact me?

--------
DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, my college, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.  Any resemblance between the above and my own views is
non-deterministic.  The question of the existence of views in the
absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader.
The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for
the second god coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal,
non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)