Re: TI-H: CBL clone (METER)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: CBL clone (METER)

---Visti Andresen <talpa@mip.ou.dk> wrote:
> YES!! (as I don't have a scope it would be nice...)
> btw. what about making all the different units as I2C devices (yes I
know that
> would require ASM to be used but then again i think that TI-Basic is
to slow
> any
> way atleast on the 92, and some one could make an ASM "driver" some
thing like
> SendI2C(args) (still requiring an ASM shell))

I was thinking of that, but you ARE able to control it using basic. My
(one of mine) idea was to take an AVR, attach I2C devices to it, then
give commands in basic to the AVR and let the AVR control the I2C bus.
Repeat, i'm thinking of it, i'm still desiding what should get in the
system. Anyway watch the list for any further anouncements.

Sayonara,

Neil