Re: TI-H: mem chips / clocking up / 'enchancements' faq type thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mem chips / clocking up / 'enchancements' faq type thing

The capacitor is C13.  You can pretty much go to an electronics store and
pick up a bunch of capacitors (NPO or not) and try them out. I'd go for
anything between 1pf and 20pf, although I'd guess 12pf would be the best
bet. There is a link on TIcalc's site to the page, but that person claims
that .1pf works and no one on this list has verified it. You could also try
.1pf but I looked through every major and small electronics supplier and
could not find it.  You may also want to try putting 5 .5pf's in series.
BTW: if you do this, I would recommend installing a switch since the clock
isn't percise and with some assembly programs it doesn't work too well
(although I find that to be few).