Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

Okay.  Let me make what I said more clear...  The stack of pointers
includes file name, size, date, ect...and the starting block of the file.
:)

A global file search at...100k a sec would be slow.  :)  yes.  Very slow.  :)

Grant