Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

> Macs aren't better than PCs, and PCs aren't better than Macs.  Each does
> the same thing the same way (not I/O wise).  If one was better than the
> other, the bad one would't be sold.  Its that plain.

Take Beta video for instance. Many think it died off, but beta was better than
vhs.The thing is it didnt die off. It's still used in the tv production of today.
Macs and Pcs will always have a niche to fill.
                -Michael Malluck
P.S. All we seem to do on this list is bitch, bitch, bitch. I have one word for
all involved quit-yo-bitchin.:)

Follow-Ups: References: