Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>I refuse to start a PC/Mac war (they get really ugly on this list), but I
>feel the need to defend myself here: I hate mac's. Not so much the computers
>themselves (in fact, i think IBM was insane for going with Intel instead of
>motorolla), but the operating system is slow, and cumbersome for doing any
>real work on. Don't get me wrong, the same is true of Windows 3.1/95/98/NT.
>If i didn't have to have NT on this box, i'd stick to 100% pure Linux.
>However, i will not have it implied that i am in any way a "mac freak" in
>this, or any other context (irl, i'd have to kill you :) j/k Please do NOT
>actually, it would be nice of you didn't reply to this message at all :>

Macs aren't better than PCs, and PCs aren't better than Macs.  Each does
the same thing the same way (not I/O wise).  If one was better than the
other, the bad one would't be sold.  Its that plain.

Its like an ISP.  The bad one dies...quick.

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: