Re: TI-H: Chris: Da stuff (I2C radio network)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Chris: Da stuff (I2C radio network)

640x416 (Litestep b24), and I can't bump it up... My laptop fried, so
I'm using a 486 with an old MultiSync 2A...  no 800x600, even though my
XGA-2 can support it :)

Next, CDPD modems are available from www.novatelwireless.com among
others.  They have service in all places where you get cellular now, but
it will cost you a bit.  Look for the Sage or NRM6812.

Next, no CB/Ham for wireless networking.  It's insane, and I will nuke
(as in Hydrogen Bomb) your home if you try it :)

Also, who the hell plays emulated tetris when you can play the Spectrum
Holobyte version???

Finally, get a port splitter for the parallel.  There used to be a
device that made one parallel port into two, with use of a driver to
make it totally transparent, so you'd think that you had a dedicated
LPT1: and LPT2:

That's a wrap.

CK
Grant Stockly wrote:

> How big is your screen?  :)
>
> Where do I get CDPD modems or anything that doesn't need a license?  I
> won't be able to get my friends on ham, so maybe CB or something...  :)  I
> can see 1200bps hard to get on 30MHz.(without external components)  :)
>

> Come on!  We're sending the e-mail while using our 'virtural' EII for
> virtural memory under the emulated calc, while playing a game of ztetris in
> another DOS box, while looking at the temperature off the 2nd lpt port.  :)
>
> Btw, are there laptops (besides the ATs) that have 2 lpt ports?  maybe PCMCIA?

Follow-Ups: References: