Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survay

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survay

I don't care about any stupid rants about rights etc, after you see a
friend slowly decay, disintagrate, and die no argumnet seems even slightly
logical.  Talk of fringe benifits from hemp plants are stupid, the by
prodructs of drug use are unspeakable, I have see to many lives ruined to
be fooled by foolish lies about saving trees with hemp.
  Sorry for ranting but it is the kind of thing i feel to strongly about
to be silent.
		PS:  You guys were right the tape drive is VERY
		     impractical!