Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Please help me on a survey

marajana is natural... cigarets contain TAR like the kind the make roads
with! it screws your lungs up badly.  also marajana is not adictive,
however cigarets are very adictive. I can smoke marajuana once a week ..
once a month , whatever its not adictive
and as for intoxication... alcohol is much worse... god I have done (and
have seen people do) some realy stupid stupid stuff drunk. on the other
hand marajuana doesent intoxicate you nearly as bad.
also you cant overdose on marajuana, but you can easly die from alcohol
poisoning.

as for heroin and cocain... yes they are dangerous... but do we have the
right to tell people what substances they can put in their own body?
maybee... maybee not.

and as for hemp.... think of all the trees we could save bye useing hemp
for paper and such! it is a weed so it grows very fast.... trees take
many many years to grow... we cut trees faster than they grow back...
soon there wont be many trees left. think if we could grow a substitute
that only took a year to grow... itr would save trees and provide
farmers with a new source of income.

I could go on and on about this as it is something I feel quite strongly
about...

but back to Ti-hardware :
I need to interface a basic stamp with my Ti-92 or 85 beacause I can
interface almost anything with a basic stamp, pressure, temp,
accelerometer, realtime clocks, motor controllers, eeproms, dtmf
decoders, ph sensor, those are just some of the things I can interface
with a stamp, and I usualy just have the stamp output the data to an
LCD. but it would be cool if i could send it to a TI-Calculator!

just a thought.

>I know of nothing that marajuana does that's worse than tobacco. Both
are
>herbs, smoked for a drug. It's just a different drug. Besides, what
about all
>the people who have diseases and say (and prove) it helps them???
>
>Now Heroin and the dangerous stuff, I have no problem with limiting,
cause it
>seems rather dangerous, but what's up with the leaves!!! Shoot, I think
I know
>why my dad's old farm got contant trespassers untill recently. Hemp
grew in
>abundance there, naturaly! Now, all the herbicides has killed most of
it, and
>sudenly we aren't having as many trespassers! Come on! I've heard that
>marajuana smoke isn't half as dangerous as tobacco smoke! I don't know
if it's
>true, but if it is, then why ban it!!! If it were legal the old house
on that
>farm wouldn't have been torn to bits by trespassers, but they'd have
nice
>little patches of hemp in their garden where they grow thier own weed!
Maybe
>hemp farmers selling their weed for rope and smokes, paying taxes for
it and
>everything, just like the tobacco industry! The gov is stupid for not
seeing this!!!

>> well I
>> did smugle some green herbs(Im sure you guys can figure out what it
was)
>> back from jamaca inside my Ti-92 during spring break :)
>
>Ha ha!!! (: My leather calc case would do well too!
>
>> what do you mean getting rid of drugs/alcohol?
>> there is nothing inherently wrong with drugs and alcohol, infact
>> legalizeing drugs is probably the best solution to the drug problem
>> anyway.
>>
>> why tell people what they can and  can't do to themselves, it should
be
>> your own choice if you want to have a drink or smoke a joint.
>> the fact that drugs are illegal is just stupid, beacause i can get
any
>> kind of drug I want in less than 5 minuts if i realy wanted to. the
fact
>> that drugs are illigal doesnt mean that they are harder to obtain for
>> people that want to use them, it just causes drug related crime.
think
>> about what happened during prohabition in this country... If you
think
>> that only losers use drugs or something then you are wrong I know
alot
>> of smart people that smoke marajuana ocasionaly,They just know how to
do
>> it responsably, work hard on school during the week, and then when it
>> comes to the weekend they have a little fun :) work hard play hard. I
>> get A's (not in english , beacause of my bad spelling and grammer) in
>> all my classes beacause i work very hard at my school work, and you
are
>> telling me that I shouldent be able to relax and drink a beer with my
>> freinds on the weekend? If you dont want to drink then that is your
>> choice, but why do you care if other people do?  almost everyone I
know
>> has tried pot once or twice... and dont forget or freakin president
has
>> done it to... the leader of the free world ...has smoked pot.   If
you
>> think that getting rid of drugs is in the best intrest of our
country...
>> they are already illegal, what else can you do? execute people
beacause
>> they use drugs. let me also remind you that cigarets are a drug....
>> should we throw all of the people who smoke cigarets in jail also?
look