Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: This is for you robert

>Has anyone else here ever used SNES9x?  It's a super nintendo emulator.
>There are several versions out.  Mac, DOS, and Win95, just to name a few.
>The DOS version is WAY vaster than the Win95 version, on the same computer!
>The Mac version is WAY slower than the dos version, even on a faster machine
>(not G3, tho, 100mhz pentium vs. 140 mhz 603e.)  I'm not saying Mac hardware
>is bad, just MacOS.  Anyone here tried BeOS?  It is INCREDIBLY fast, even on
>a mac that runs slowly in MacOS mode.

Bad emulation speeds are the fault of the programmesrs, not the OS. A
macintosh gameboy emulator can achieve full frame rate on a 68040 low-end
processor!

Anyway if you´re a Mac user you should be using silhouette
(http://www.emulation.net) which is a hell of a lot better than any other
SNES emulation program I have seen for EITHER platform.

Probe Doggie
Oso feel gleat stomping feet of exalted gozillawan. Him clush metlopolitan
area like so many lightly flied hellings....